At Roslin Cells we believe in the strength of partnership, and the power of sharing knowledge.
Roslin Cells has the capability to work with academic or commercial partners on a diverse range of projects. Our flexible approach means that we are able to work within collaborative research projects, or if you prefer can provide direct service options. If you are a small research group in an academic institute or a large international pharmaceutical company, Roslin Cells has the expertise and flexibility to work to your needs and tailor a unique work plan to help you achieve your goals.
We have a highly skilled team with experience covering most aspects of the cell therapy value chain, including:
- Providing clinical grade pluripotent cells
- Procurement of primary tissue
- Cell therapy process development
- GMP translation of cell therapy processes
- Quality Control testing of cells
- Storage of cells
- Regulatory support and advice
- Commercialisation advice for cell therapies
- Links with other local service providers e.g. testing labs, pre-clinical and clinical services
Please see our other pages for more detail.